Uniwide Formations
Company formations in the UK

Registered Office Address in Kensington, London

£59 per year + VAT

What is a Registered Office Address?

All UK companies are required by law to have a registered office address, which is the official address for all correspondence from government agencies such as Companies House and HMRC.

This address must be a physical postal address, not just a PO Box number. The company's address will be placed on public record and must be displayed on all company stationery and websites.

You may choose as a Registered Office Address either:

  • your home or trading address or:
  • to purchase our Registered Office Address service.
Company Registered Office Address in Kensington

Your new London registered office:

Your Company Name
First Floor Office
3 Hornton Place
W8 4LZ

What you get:

  • A prestigious office address for your business in Kensington, London W8.
  • Any official government post will be scanned and emailed to you free of charge.
  • Your home address will not be shown on the public record.

Please note:

  1. This service is renewable on a 12 monthly basis at the prices quoted on this website.
  2. The registered office service covers use of our address for official government mail only. This address cannot be used for general business correspondence, for which you must purchase also our Business Address Service .
  3. The forwarding of official government post by scanning and emailing is free. Official government post is classified as that from the following agencies: Companies House, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), Government Gateway, the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP), The Pensions Regulator (TPR), the Office for National Statistics (ONS), the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) and the Court Services.
  4. This service can be used only for those of our clients’ companies which are incorporated in England & Wales. This is because whereas our own company in the United Kingdom, Uniwide Formations Ltd., is registered within and has its physical headquarters within England, companies that are registered instead either in Scotland or else in Northern Ireland must have a registered office in that same region of the United Kingdom within which they have been formed. Therefore they cannot use an address in England and/or Wales if they are registered in Northern Ireland or Scotland.

What is the difference? 

Registered Office Address

All UK companies are required by law to have an official registered office address which is available on public record. If you purchase this service from us it will cover the use of our address for official government mail only (from Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway etc.). 

Service Address

A Service Address must be provided by the company's directors, secretaries, shareholders, PSCs (Persons with Significant Control) and LLP members. It is an official address for individuals which is available on public record. The purchase of this service from us will cover the use of our address for official government mail only (from Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway etc.).

Please note that those individuals must also provide Companies House with their actual residential addresses which will not be shown on public record unless they are used as service addresses.

Business Address

This service is not mandatory but it may be needed if you wish to use our address for receiving non-governmental general business post (from banks, suppliers, customers etc.). If you purchase this service from us we will forward all of your general business post to an address of your choice; otherwise such correspondence will be returned to the sender.

Frequently Asked Questions

The law allows the use of a director’s or member’s home address as the Registered Office Address of the company or partnership as long as it is within the UK.  A private residential address can therefore be used both as the legally registered office address of the company and as an address through which paper correspondence is received.

This means, however, that your home address will be shown on the public register at Companies House and will be freely and openly accessible to any third party.  For this reason using one’s residential address is not an appropriate option for business owners or managers who need greater privacy or confidentiality.

In such cases it is therefore common practice to use a separate address as the company’s registered address.  This may be provided to a business by a third party, e.g. a company formation agency, in order to ensure that the business owners’ and/or managers’ home addresses are not publicly accessible.

How to buy a London Registered Office:

For a new company

Add this to your formation package. Once you have chosen your company name and package you will be presented with a list of available services, including address services, bank accounts and other products. Simply select the options needed and proceed to the checkout.

For an existing company

If you are an existing customer who formed your company through Uniwide Formations then you should sign in your account. If you are a new customer then you will first need to create an account on our website and then import your company.

What to do next:

  1. Log in to our online portal or Register if you are a new customer. 
  2. Import a company using your company number and authentication code, or choose a specific company from your list of companies if you have already registered them through us, and open that company’s details. 
  3. For Address Services go to the "Services" tab.
    For Bank Accounts go to the "Getting Started" tab.
    For Other services go to the “Shop” tab.
  4. Choose any other products that are relevant or desired and add them to your cart.
  5. Click “View Cart” and proceed with payment. If applicable, we will notify Companies House of the changes.
Would you rather order by telephone?

Would you rather order by phone?

Just call our team who will be very happy to help you complete the order by telephone!

020 4501 0600
8.30 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday