Uniwide Formations
Experts in UK Company Formation
020 4501 0600
Mon–Fri 8:30am–5:30pm
Log in
Log in

VAT Registration Assistance

£59 + VAT

Order Now
VAT Registration Assistance

Streamlined VAT Registration Service

As soon as your company is registered you will receive an e-mail containing a link to complete our online VAT questionnaire.

Once you have filled in our VAT questionnaire we will prepare and submit your VAT registration application to HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs), who should process it within 20 to 30 days. Once your application has been successful, we will e-mail you the VAT Registration Number and HMRC will send you a VAT registration certificate by post.

What is included:

  • Preparing and submitting to HMRC your application to register for VAT.
  • Access to a Specialist in VAT registration to help with queries that you may have. 
  • Instructions e-mailed to you on how to set up your HMRC Government Gateway account and activate your registration for VAT online. 

The VAT assistance service is for companies that are limited by shares (LTD). Unfortunately, we cannot complete the VAT registration for other types of companies such as LLPs.

Must I register for VAT?

If your company turnover exceeds the VAT registration threshold of £90,000, or it is expected to exceed this figure in the next 30 days, then you must register for VAT with HMRC.

Can my company register for VAT voluntarily?

Yes, you may apply to register for VAT even if your business’s turnover is less than £90,000 within a 12-month cycle. You should consider the pros and cons of being VAT registered without reaching that turnover threshold since this lets you reclaim VAT that you have paid on your purchases. Most companies register for VAT voluntarily.

Must I provide any specific information to apply for VAT

If you are a UK resident director then you must provide your National Insurance number. If you are a director but are not resident in the UK then you need to supply one item of photographic ID, for example your passport or driving licence. You must also supply two of the following: birth certificate, marriage certificate and/or a utility bill dated within the last 3 months.

You can find out more about registering for VAT on:  https://www.gov.uk/vat-registration.

Other ways to order our VAT registration services

For an existing company

If you are an existing customer who formed your company through Uniwide Formations then you should sign in your account. If you are a new customer then you will first need to create an account on our website and then import your company.

What to do next:

  1. Log in to our online portal or Register if you are a new customer. 
  2. Import a company using your company number and authentication code, or choose a specific company from your list of companies if you have already registered them through us, and open that company’s details. 
  3. For Address Services, go to the "Services" tab.
    For Bank Accounts, go to the "Getting Started" tab.
    For Other services, go to the “Shop” tab.
  4. Choose any other products that are relevant or desired and add them to your cart.
  5. Click “View Cart” and proceed with payment. If applicable, we will notify Companies House of the changes.

For a new company

Add this to your formation package.

Once you have chosen your company name and package you will be presented with a list of available services, including address services, bank accounts and other products.

Simply select the options needed and proceed to the checkout.