Uniwide Formations
Company formations in the UK

Service Address

£19 per year + VAT

What is a Service Address?

A Service Address must be provided by directors, shareholders, secretaries, PSCs (Persons with Significant Control) and LLP members. It will be used for these company officers and members to receive statutory mail and legal documents from official UK government agencies, including Companies House and HMRC.

Unlike a registered office address it does not need to be located in the UK, although it will be shown on the public register at Companies House. For this purpose you may either use your home address or purchase our Service Address option.

What you get:

  • Any official government mail will be scanned and e-mailed to you free of charge.
  • Your home address will not be shown on the public record.

Please note:

  1. This service is renewable on a 12 monthly basis at the prices quoted on this website.
  2. This service entitles 1 (one) person who is a company officer or member to use the address. If you require the service for more than one person, simply purchase this service for each person. If you wish to use the service for an appointment in multiple companies, it should be purchased for use in each company.
  3. The Service Address option covers the use of our address only for official government mail. This service cannot be used for general business correspondence, for which you should purchase also our Business Address Service.
  4. The forwarding of official government post by scanning and e-mailing is free. Should you wish such post to be forwarded physically then we charge the Royal Mail postal rates plus a 15% handling fee (£1.49 + VAT minimum charge).
For an existing company
Compare Packages
To form a new company

Other ways to buy a Service Address:

For a new company

Add this to your formation package.

Once you have chosen your company name and package you will be presented with a list of available services, including address services, bank accounts and other products.

Simply select the options needed and proceed to the checkout.

For an existing company

If you are an existing customer who formed your company through Uniwide Formations then you should sign in your account. If you are a new customer then you will first need to create an account on our website and then import your company.

What to do next:

  1. Log in to our online portal or Register if you are a new customer. 
  2. Import a company using your company number and authentication code, or choose a specific company from your list of companies if you have already registered them through us, and open that company’s details. 
  3. For Address Services go to the "Services" tab.
    For Bank Accounts go to the "Getting Started" tab.
    For Other services go to the “Shop” tab.
  4. Choose any other products that are relevant or desired and add them to your cart.
  5. Click “View Cart” and proceed with payment. If applicable, we will notify Companies House of the changes.
Would you rather order by telephone?

Would you rather order by phone?

Just call our team who will be very happy to help you complete the order by telephone!

020 4501 0600
8.30 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday